Job Description: The Operations Assistant will provide administrative support to agents in our Music Touring department. The ideal candidate should be passionate about music, motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondences, travel booking/coordinating, special projects and personal assistance as needed. The ability to work unexpected frequent overtime is required. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
- Perform all necessary clerical duties as directed.
- Coordinating and attending meetings.
- Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
- Assist in development and production of materials used for responding to client and media requests, such as proposals, statements of qualification, mailers, promotional literature, brochures, etc.
- Additional duties as required.
- The ability to work unexpected, frequent overtime is required.
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
- Experience working at an agency is a plus.
- Experience in live events/music booking and touring preferred.
- Superb organization skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
Compensation: This is an entry level position. Compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
Sleeping Giant Music is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type of Contract
This position requires education background
This position is not receiving any more applicants at the moment
Temporarily we are not receiving any more applicants.
If any changes are made, “Operations Assistant” will appear in our list of open roles: