Job Description: The Agent will provide representation for our artists in our music touring department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, interested in the music space, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
- Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
- Research and solicitation.
- Coordinating and attending meetings.
- Perform all necessary clerical duties as directed.
- Additional duties as required.
- The ability to work unexpected, frequent overtime is required.
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
- Experience in live events and/or music booking and touring a must.
- Experience working at a booking agency a plus.
- Already have an existing roster of artists to bring over a plus
- Superb organization skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
Compensation: Compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
Sleeping Giant Music is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type of Contract
This position is not receiving any more applicants at the moment
Temporarily we are not receiving any more applicants.
If any changes are made, “Booking Agent” will appear in our list of open roles: